Thursday 24 April 2008

T.I. Helps Russell Simmons 'Turn Up The Vote’ In Philadelphia

T.I. Helps Russell Simmons 'Turn Up The Vote’ In Philadelphia



Atlanta rapper T.I. testament be hit City of Brotherly Love this weekend to support Russell Simmons' ‘Turn Up The Vote’ effort.
The campaign, which Simmons launched to begin with this year, educates young adults virtually the issues in the upcoming Presidential election and encourages them to vote.
The City of Brotherly Love summit meeting will take place at Temple University on Dominicus (Apr 20).  “I am pleased to have the chance to travel to Philadelphia to enter in the Hip-hop Summit meeting,” T.I. said via a statement.  “We are going to encourage thomas Young mass to go come out of the closet to suffrage.  I personally know the note value of having the right to ballot and it taken away from you, simply I volition supply my voice to aid cheer others to drive seriously this flop and responsibility.”
Other artists expected to look at the event include Ciara, Jim Daniel Jones, Everglade State, Webbie, Lil Boosie, Rosci and Terrence J (hosts of BET’s 106 & Park), Chrisette Michelle, Rich Boy, Styles P, Lyfe Jennings, Lil X, Greens Lantern and Gorilla gorilla Zoe, among others.
Doors open at 12:30 Pm and free tickets for the case ar available for download at web.hsan.org.