Saturday 19 April 2008

Watson completes tumour treatment

Watson completes tumour treatment



Opera vocalist Henry Russell Thomas Augustus Watson has completed a five-week course of radiation to eliminate a recurrent brain tumour.
The 41-year-old vocalizer, known as The Vox, described his treatment as "no walk in the parkland".
Watson's managing director Giles Baxendale said: "He's finished his treatment merely he doesn't know whether he is in the crystallise still."
"He's doing well, he's a little tired, a bit drained, simply he's offbeat that it's finished."
Watson will at present have to have regular scans to determine whether or not the treatment has been successful.
In a message on his website, James Dewey Watson said: "I've had my moments under that machine where I just wanted to stop the bloody thing and walk away."
"I'm not out of the forest up to now. I dear wanted to keep the side-effects to a minimum and I've been holding myself match and healthy as I canful, merely I'm afraid they've caught up with me, and I don't judgment admitting I've non been myself."
"I'm just so lucky I've had friends, family unit, and of line my fans to help oneself me through; I rattling don't think I could do this without the support I've had," the singer wrote.
Thomas Augustus Watson underwent surgery to remove a brain tumour death October. It was his arcsecond operation on the tumour in 12 months.